Thursday, August 9, 2007

Weeds



I think it is worthwhile mentioning that Mary Kate Olsen will be in Weeds Season 3! She is going to be amazing! She is planned to play Silas' ultra-conservative, Christian girlfriend in 10 of the 15 episodes. Is it sad that I think the anorexic look is beautiful in some aspects? Nicole Richie, Paris Hilton, Keira Knightley, Lindsay Lohan...they all shiver me timbers. It'll be interesting considering she has never acted outside of the little/teenage girl venue.

I talked to my mom last night about being gay and what that meant to her. It was kind of a hard thing to talk about with her but all in all I think we hit a few good notes. She had certain concerns about me becoming one of the gays that shove huge steel balls up their asses, or one of the slutty gays, or a flamboyant gay. I had to explain to her that I'm just Nick and that telling her that I'm gay isn't going to change my personality and my choice of sexual lifestyle. I'M STILL THE SAME PERSON! I also told them all aobut my past history with drugs...I told them all the details about everything I've done...my Dad seemed to be intrigued but my Mom got sad. So today I'm gonna stay at home with those 2 and hang out...bonding time. Tomorrow I have to drive out to LA to pick up my new car! Pissat with black leather interior! I'll take some pics and post them soon.

No comments: