Monday, August 20, 2007

Hotties Will Make Me Feel Better


Such a shitty weekend. My dad told me "All I have to show for the thousands of tuition dollars is a fried brain and expensive ER bills." After that two of my best friends kicked me out into the cold. You see, I have school starting monday but I can't move in to my place until 2 weeks after so I asked if I could sstay with them. They said yes but then just yesterday my 2 BEST FRIENDS said i would be an inconvenience. I told them that I wouldn't be bringing any of my stuff with me, all I needed was a corner on the floor for my sleeping bag, i would help them move in, stay out of their way while they were arranging everything, and that I would pay them for my time there. To which they sad, no. It is weird to me because if the role was ever reversed I would have said OF COURSE (without hesitation)! I mean if one of your best friends doesn't have a roof to put over his head, shouldn't you be there for them? Even if you might be a 'little' stressed out, get over it. It's only a week.

No comments: