Friday, August 31, 2007

Meet the New Boys of Stockholm



Damn... the new boys of Sweden's male modeling agency 'Marion Vain' are very tasty. Definitely have that Scandinavian/Eastern European look. Wish I were that skiiny and THAT TYPE of skinny where it still looks good cause you have some muscle. Argh...oh well...it's a constant struggle against eating. Check out http://www.vmagazine.com/ and look at some of their other articles.

I definitely need to subscribe to some really cool magazines like V, MetroPop, Anthem, i-D, and this new one I found called Senses. I need to be more cultured this year. I'm gonna need to find better things to do with my spare time than what I did last year. Well, actually I kinda always made spare time for those kinds of things but c'est la vie and it's in the past. Hm...nothing exciting at school so far. Kaskade is playing at DNA Lounge but I can't go, Kinndy is coming with my house sake bombing for rush, and then we're gonna hit up a Berkeley gay's house party. Yeah... go homos! I fucking hate the gay population at Berkeley. There's no one that is a completely decent person. Well...maybe people changed over summer so we'll have to wait and see for sure. Oh yeah! I just remembered I had a pic of the new Abercrombie guy that's pretty cute So here ya go...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ew they look ill. if you ever get that skinny id make you smoke constantly and feed you horrible junk food.