Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Bryanboy & Texas Olsson



I was looking at Bryanboy's blog today and damn did he pick a hottie to put up on his blog. I'm gonna add his blog to one of my fav's on the side so definitely visit it. Way better than that bitch piece of crap Perez. So this hottie is named Texas Olsson and he is so gorgeous...kinda got the Channing Tatum look going for him. I goot give a shout out to my homeboy Crosby for giving me props. Straight word yo.

As for the rest of my life...nothing special. I've goota stay at my friend Kinndy's place until Sept. 6 hen I can actually move-in to mine. Kind of a hassle but what can you do... And our new place has a jacuzzi, pool, sauna, and fitness center so I can't complain.Football game tickets are a no-go...couldn't get to em on time. Rush for our frat is going pretty well. Went drunken bowling last night and tonight is an A's game I think. Friday, my favorite, is gonna be for sake bombing. I was actually surprised how many attractive and outgoing guys have been coming by considering our house's past history and reputation. But props to the rush chairs! Woot woot...Classes...I've got Genetics, Organic Chemistry, Medical Ethnobotany, Survey of General Anatomy and Spanish Literature. Should be a pretty easy year. But on to the good stuff...here's some more pictures of Texas...



No comments: