Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Tiesto - Elements of Life


DJ Tiesto was a little disappointing, but still awesome. He played his Elements of Life songs and a few of his past hits, but he didn't even do Colour My Eyes or Your Loving Arms! Shit...all about the new album these days...I met up with Molly. At the concert, the hottest guy ever gave me a light show and that definitely made my night. And I made sure to give all my friends a call from the concert...for some reason I felt so satisfied after doing that.

When we got back to the house around 4:15 we just sat around and blazed. The nice part was that I fell asleep like a baby. I think it was because I danced so much that I sweated like crazy. I felt that a little bit, but it wasn't as bad as usual. Then 'he' called my and it brightened my day even more. We just chatted about our weekends and what's been going on in our lives...and of course, me being the awkward one who despises phones, randomly says "I've been sleeping all day and I'm kinda tired so I better go." I don't know...maybe its just me but I felt like I was being such an awkward sketchball after that. He's going for an interview for a Hilary Clinton campaign position? How freaking amazing is that? Me...I still have yet to finish my resume and cover letter.

No comments: