Tuesday, August 7, 2007

A Very Gay Weekend


This weekend I went up to Berkeley and had the most amazing time. I got in touch with my gay roots hanging out with 5 other extremely good-looking, fun guys. I drove out to LA friday morning to meet Jack (who was about 1 hour late in meeting me!) and we left for norcal from there. On the grapevine he almost hit a car, overturned to compensate, fishtailed, then did 2 360s until we ended up in the empty carpool lane. It was one of those moments where your life flashes before your eyes.

The rest of the weekend was great. We drank every hour of every day it seemed like. The first night we stayed in and drank, the next night we went clubbing in the castro and drank, the next night we went wine-tasting in Napa in a limo (yea we are that gay), followed by a little pre-partying at their house and another trip to the Castro.

One of the four guys that lives at the house is amazing. I wasn't looking for a relationship, but after meeting him I've decided that he is everything I'm looking for. Minus the fact that he's in a relationship. His boyfriend saw him kiss me and it got tense after that, but I hope that he felt something too and it will work out well. He was telling me that the last time thay got in a fight, his boyfriend hit him in the face and that he doesn't want to date someone like that. I hope I don't fuck things up, but at the same time I really really wanna be with him. He's quiet at first but a great talker after that, he is gorgeous, intelligent, successful, great tast in fashion and music, great friends...it's been a long time since I found any half-decent person at Cal. I don't wanna be too overbearing so I'm gonna let him decide what the next step is.

Next weekend is Tiesto!

No comments: