Friday, August 31, 2007

Fidel Castro Dead?



Haha....the other day my friend asked me if I had heard that Fidel was dead and I said no. She told me she still wasn't sure because she had read it on Perez Hilton but hadn't seen anyone else that morning yet to ask. I looked more into it and it turns out Perez was just being a little bitch and wrote some lame blog about fake news much like I 'm about to do.

So there's this rumor that the CIA secretly already killed Fidel Castro and put an impostor in his place. Has anyone else heard of this cause I only found a little bit'o'conspiracy theory online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never heard that before. But if it were true then why haven't they used him to transition to capitalism yet?

Haven't found any websites that say this. Where did you find one?