Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Readers' Comments


I thought I would take the time to respond to some of my readers' comments.

One reader asked, 'how can i CONSTRUCTIVELY criticize you for doing some of the abhorrent things you have done?" Well, first off, you should always make sure you know THE WHOLE STORY before you even THINK of criticizing someone else. If the anonymous reader ever wants to talk to me in person or leave me some contact info, I would love to share my life story with you.

As to the other reader that commented that they agree with my parents' obersvation that I look sick and need to eat more, I am saddened to hear that you are joining in on trying to cause me to develop an eating disorder. Just as you do not tell a fat persot that they are sickly looking and should eat less, it is TOTALLY inappropriate to say the same kind of thing to a skinny person. Nevertheless, I am happy with how I look and I eat whenever and whatever I want and that's how I like it. I'm am sorry that I don not fit your notion of what is an acceptable bodyweight:height ratio.

Anonymity gives hater, liars, cheats and fakes A LOT more courage

No comments: