Thursday, October 22, 2009

Boys, Boys, Boys and a Much Needed Explanation


I have had SUCH a hard time without my ex-boyfriend. He was the most amazing thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life. He helped me through so much in so many ways... in fact, I actually owe him my life. If it weren't for him, I'm not sure I would even be here today. Having such a perfect amazing friend and lover for 8 months made it that much harder to leave one another when we both moved back home after college. Super sexy, great sex, a sense of humor, outgoing, great taste, sociable.... so many things that I fell in love with. It's been kinda hard... when I talk to him and hear that he is with his new boyfriend and how they spend SO MUCH time together and the great sex they have. It hurts me down to my soul sometimes but I try not to let it get to me. The best thing I can do for my ex is to support him in whatever he does and always make him know that he can talk to me about ANYTHING. I never want him to have to hold anything back from me for fear that I will get upset with what he says. Although I will probably never find someone as amazing as my ex, I recently met a great guy that has been super kind to me and has been providing some much needed 'love.' He is sooooo cute, great body, laidback, easy to talk to and great in bed. I know that he won't ever be able to provide me what my ex did, but at least it's something and it has been really helping me emotionally.


As for the much needed explanation, the readers of my blog need to know that past blog entries are supposed to be seen as snapshots of who I was at different points in my life. Yes, I have done some regrettable things and I posted about them in the past. But, there have been many changes in my life and I disagree with many of the things that I used to believe in. I have grown and learned so much since I was at my lowest, however I will NEVER EVER be able to forget the things that have shaped me into the man I am today. No matter how much ridicule people throw my way, no matter how many insults I receive, no matter what I will never forget my life. If you don't like it, then shut the fuck up and keep it to yourself cause I am a HUGE fan of the rule, if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. But if you must say something, then say it to my face. Don't be a coward and talk behind other people's backs.

Also... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME! feel free to send gifts to my home address. the strippers can be sent there too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

more posts please! love your stuff!