Monday, October 5, 2009

Krystyna, K-Dun, my Speshul Weshul Love of my Life is Returning!



I am heading to L.A. next weekend to visit my BFF K.D.! It's been waaaaaaay too long since I last saw her. K.D. is one of the sweetest, most honest, driven, loving, and compassionate people I have ever met. I can't wait to tell her "Jambo!" as soon as I see her!

One more important thing to know about K.D. is that through all my trials and tribulations, K.D. was THE ONLY friend that stood by me and held my hand through it all (K.L. too has been amazing always... I can't forget her...). My parents bash me for always investing all my time on one best friend and then getting hurt when I'm left with no one. And history has shown that they have been right for the most part...

But on a positive note, it will be amazing to see K.D. and give her a big hug! The ranting above wasn't to name names and talk shit, but Krystyna has stood out among the others as a really amazing person in my life that has never stopped being a true friend. I know I have been difficult in the past, but it means a lot to me that I will always have her in my life. I look forward to meeting other Krystyna's in my life and I'm pretty sure I have already found one... you know who you are, my little Babooshka

No comments: