Monday, September 3, 2007

Stinson Beach & CPK


Today I woke up at 9 (after a long wonderful night of drinking Tequila with Abbie for her and Rae's birthdays) and rushed to get ready cause I forgot I made plans to go to the beach with Alli and Mike today. I got there about ten minutes late cause I needed to make sure I picked up some espresso from Starbucks...with a little cinnamon and nutmeg to curb the appetite for the day. We got there and it ended up being Alli, Mike, Me, Sloane, and the dog Otto. Took us about 2 hours to get there and parking was a bitch but we did get to this beautiful beach. Definitely THE best NorCal beach I've ever been to.

Mike and I ended up finding a place to smoke a joint and right when we were almost done a guy pops out of the bushes!

Luckily, he was a random guy who started the conversation with "Sweet! Can I get a hit?" We had ashed it by then but gave him some papers for his own joints and then met back up with the girls. I got a good amount of sun and had a great time. When we got back we ended up getting CPK...Thai Crunch Salad baby! No avocado. So bomb! But it makes me sad cause it reminds me of my friends from the desert...blah...so hard here without them!

No comments: