Sunday, September 2, 2007

Potential Boyfriend Material?

Here's the deal. The other day I found out there was going to be this party in SF (lots of gays) and I was invited but I didn't have anyone to go with and I didn't wanna drive out there. So I asked this certain guy that I've been talking to if he was going and he said yeah. When he asked me if I was going I said I wanted to but I didn't have a ride and that it would be great if he could give me a ride. No response (all texting of course). Not sure how to take that.

Then the next day he texts me and asks to hang out. Hm...I was just talking to someone about how all men are selfish. They do what THEY want, try to get what THEY want, when THEY want! And it's super sad because relationships with other human being should atlease be a little consideration for others. I'm not talking Dalai Lama complete altruism, but come on! Gay people suck.

Here's a hottie too from A Gay Athlete's Life @ http://clubhousecloset.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gays can suck sometime. Is this guy really into you or what?